Friday, March 14, 2008

Stuffs I Care

Today is another fun but VERY painful day.



This morning's event is fun, currently me and O-dori is racing rivals... Need For Speed is our game now..

Played with Jason Battle Realms... None of us manage to attack each other.. We both were balanced..

So after getting bored, Me, O-dori, Michie, William and Wei Soong went insane with Flat Out 2. Hell load of fun is in the game but I know the fun will soon turn boring if die playing a particular game.. Any game will be the same...

At the evening, right after it stops raining outside the house, my friend asked me to build a ramp in the park.. Since the big giant ramp is dismentled by the MPPJ.. [The ramp my head nearly break in the video at my older post]

Anyways, we were lucky enough to find sufficient wood. We nailed them in but we forgotten about the height problem... So I left the "Sudden Project" hanging there.

I did alot of careless mistake today

1) I shouldnt have waited for audrey during the NFS:MW game. She won the 1st round!
2) I nearly nailed my finger INTO the wood planks while building the ramp.
3) I used the wrong foot wear while riding around my housing area. Pedal slipped and there goes my right shin. Bleeding madness.
4) Pedal sliped again but I am wearing the correct footwear this time. But its wet so I pedal sliped and hit hard right at the same spot where the pedal hit me earlier.

5) To tell you guys my careless mistakes.
6) Acording to Mistake 5, I was just kidding...

-------------------------------------------------
The Things I wanted badly
-------------------------------------------------
I've been recieving the same present all the time over the year.. I'm just hoping theres more changes since my dad baught me a Full-Sus bike as a present.

But currently what I want is

A pair of Hardcore Freeride Rims

Merida Hardy 1T/1/2/3/4 Frame

A nice camera that I can use to record EXTREMELY smooth videos and take clear pics [Thats what everyone wanted]

A highly upgraded computer



But darn... All these is just quite impossible for me to get... Or expect to get as a present..


I hope I'm better..

No videos nor pics this time. Next post should have the stuff I need.

No comments: