Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Racism

During the past few days, I learned something very valueable and its actually priceless...

During the B.M. class, Puan Khairiah said something about common senses [Akal]

She mentioned alot about it.. but something I wont forget about is she mentioned

"Orang yang tidak suka akan orang yang beragama lain pastilah dia tidak berakal. Takkan kamu pergi membunuh orang yang tidak beragama sama dengan kamu. Juga takkan kamu pergi belasah orang yang berkaum lain. Saya ini seorang Muslim, kelas 4Kemboja saya ada banyak pelajar cina. Jadi saya tak semestinya membunuh kamu semua jika saya benci kamu semua kan?"


"Kamu tidak boleh memilih agama dan kaum kamu. Takkanlah kamu pergi memilih ibu yang kamu sendiri mahu..kan? Ini semua ditakdir tuhan. Kami semua perlu menghormati dan cintai akan takdir sendiri"

What my teacher says really make alot of senses. I respect her as a teacher and I'm loving it to have her a teacher of mine..

Back to the topic.

What Pn. Khairiah means is that

"People that hate people with other races is confirmed to be common-senseless, no general knowledge nor respect. You cant just go to someone with the different races and kill them. Its also senseless to go whack people that has different religeon. Class 4K is having so many chinese student and I'm a muslim. Does that mean I have to kill all of you all if I hate you all?"

"You cannot choose your religeon or race. Isnt it rediculous if you can choose your own mother? Its all set by the gods. Respect the choice of the gods and be proud of it!"



Weeks before Pn.Khairiah talk about this issue, I had my oral speaking test for english. I prepared well. Of course..

And I talked about "Racism"

I talked about
Effect of racism
Cause of racism
Why racism
How to prevent it
Example of things will happen with racism

I think I did a great speech about it, but I have no idea did I make any mistake when I'm talking about this topic or did I offend anyone I know during the test.

At least I get a really nice round of applause from the class.

Thank you 4K~


Hopefully the racism case will be lowered down enourmously

No comments: