Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My type? BMX or Freeride Or etc?

Quite a few person already asked me "Yo! SyNc... You've been showing in your blog ALL about BMX and you said you are a freerider. So what are you? BMX or Freeride?"

My answer to this is

I'm a Urban Freerider and Offroad Freerider.

I'm still quite a noob in both of them but I believe I can call myself as a freerider.

I'm dangerous... So when you see me rolling down the street with a big bike, Watch and you will know why am I dangerous.

Whats Urban Freeride and Offroad Freeride?


This is what I do.. But obviously its not me.. But.. yeah.. This is Urban Freeride




Whats offroad freeride? Picture it in you mind..

Off the road = Dirt/Rock/Water/Small Wooden Trail and stuff!

Thinking that is rediculous?

Watch this





This is Offroad... Either Trail or Dirt Or Trial... All different..

No comments: