Sunday, March 9, 2008

I LOST THE GAME!

Today is fun...

I woke up at 8.30 and I'm suppose to go ride around the neighbourhood.. But sadly i didnt.. Somehow when I wake up, my brain tells me "YOURE TIRED!"

But anyways i forced myself to wake up

On the msn, Jason messaged me.

I asked him to join me for breakfast at the restauraunt behind my house.
So he did, he came, ended up talking about the old games we wanted to challenge each other 4 years ago...

He came my house, We played Populous : The Beginning

An old game released at year 1998.. Which is fun and hilarious enough to play with... I won this game since he dint really much practice the game.

So the second game we played is Battle Realms. I Lost sooooo Dramaticly.. He's troops arives = My Death and Defeat... Anyways he is a pro in that game after all..

After that game.. He went back home for some reasons..


The next time were going to challenge each other, the game is goin to be tough.

1) Stronghold : Crusader [Another old game]
2) Black And White 1 [Another old game too]
3) Red Alert 2 - Yuri Revenge [Quite an old game]
4) Half-Life [Crap.. this is another old game]


I dont know why I love old games... But maybe I love simple game which is intense enough...

My current fav game is still Half-Life 2 series [EP 1 and EP2] and Need For Speed - Most Wanted... I just love the realisme of it..

My com cant even run either of this 2 games.. T_T

Poor pc.

No comments: