Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The past week's events

Last week Saturday, 1 Utama held a park shuffle there.. Its a small event that some DJ will attend to mix songs just to entertain shufflers there.

Not a bad day.. Some buttholes "Flew Their Aeroplanes" like no body's business...





-------------------------------------------------------------------
Somehow recently since I become a Form 4 student in SMK Taman S.E.A.

I cant believe most of the Form 1 students actually knows me so well even though I have completely NO idea who the heck are they... Stalkers?

I was walking home from tuition, the school just ended, school bus passes by and nearly everyone in the bus starts looking at me..

I feel the creep

Like as if I'm watched for whatever I do..

Will you like it if you are not an attention seeker?

I'm definetly not one.

School is now getting creepier and creepier..

No comments: