Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Everything have an end

Well.. Life is a very short thing.. Not a journey for me..

But however.. Everything have their end and it ALL deserve an end..

That can maintain the balanced cycle of the world. I somehow find human being is too smart to not acept things and will keep on delaying the time things is solved.

Lets say, criminals.. After they did crime, and they know about what they did wrong, but to avoid getting punished by the law, they run..

Another example.. Feeling... When a person is in an instant of hapiness, they never want it to end and will try to delay the feeling. That would have lead to frustration to alot alot of other people...

How stupid can that be

---------------------------------

After all theses talking..

I actually found out that my expenses on my bike is way more than my own computer expenses, personal expenses, clothes, rave gears... The statistic indicates that my expenses on bikes per month is actually 65% and my food expenses is actually only 5%...

I just wrecked my bike once again.. Now i'm working hard to get a new one...

So let the old things come to an end.. To let the new things happen to the infinite possibility..

No comments: