Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Far Cry



I finished playing this game in the past week and I find that its worth to tell my blog readers about this game

Its called Far Cry.

This game is definetly worth to play because of its graphic and unique game play.
Its focused on outdoor first person shooting. But its addictively nice to play.

The screenies are below.



[This screenshot was taken from the internet. He is cheating god mode..]


There are a heck load of new unique functions such as Cry Vision[Night Vision], Glider, boat and etc. The A.I. however, may be smarter than we can ever think they can be compared to the game Half Life 2 and Call Of Duty Series. Some player may prefer AIs from Call of Duty 4 though. But its personal preference.

This game will take around 2.5gb of disc space.

Thats all I'm going to blog about Far Cry. You all should try out this game if you are a first person shooting game fan and seek for realism.

No comments: