Sunday, June 22, 2008

S.M.T.S. L.P.P.S. Trip to Gua Tempurong & The Lost World Of Tambun 21/06/08

Generally the most fun experiences I've enjoy among all the activity held by the LPPS that I've attended

I really loved the cave exploring in Gua Tempurong.. Since I'm those that prefers going around and explore.. But it still gives me fears that weird creatures stays inside..

The last time i've been there is during my primary year 6. That time is a dicember so the cave is quite flooded... We are all not allowed to go down deeper to explore around.. So this time.. I finally took the oppurtunity to explore inside.. As my friend told me before that i can find his name carving somewhere deep inside where we have to jump into a hole and reach a stream of water.. and so i found it.. with his name overlapped by others' name... How sad..

The water inside is clean.. i remember the guides told me before that the water can be drinked since its not toxified..

However I really disliked something for this trip

1)The road of Malaysia is the "smoothest" of all

I doubt that even mud roads can be smoother than Malaysia's tar road.. Its so poorly maintained

2)I dont feel save leaving my things in the bus (but i have to after all)

Malaysia's crime rate is insanely high.. and heck I have to leave all my valuables in the bus..



I really enjoyed this trip though

Rock on, LPPS!

No comments: